Introduction: Why have a daily devotional?
As Christians, we are called to live our lives for God and do His work in this world. However, that doesn’t mean the task is easy. We’re constantly bombarded with distractions and other people’s opinions on what is right and wrong. In this post, I have compiled a list of top 10 daily devotionals for Christians that can help you grow closer to God despite all the daily distractions. These devotionals will help you maintain your faith in Jesus Christ as well as keep your focus when it comes to living out your faith.
Below are my top 10 daily devotionals for Christians:
The following list includes devotionals from a variety of authors who have all been inspired by their Christian faith to write these valuable pieces of literature. Some have even written about their own struggles with doubts or temptations so they can offer encouragement and wisdom to others who may be struggling too.
With these Christian daily devotionals, you’ll never want guidance again! Let us look at my personal top 10.
1. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young: this is a 365-day devotional, written as if Jesus is speaking to each person daily. The aim is for readers to enjoy daily peace in His presence.
2. My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers: this popular daily Christian devotional literature compiles Oswald’s sermons to soldiers and students. The 366 sections include prayers and reflections for the reader’s meditations.
3. Power Thoughts Devotional by Joyce Meyer: This contains 365 daily inspirations for winning the battle of the mind.
4. Awaken by Priscilla Shirer: This is designed to stir up your zeal for the things of God as well as ensure prompt direction and guidance from God.
5. Trusting God Day by Day by Joyce Meyer: this very practical 365-day devotional helps to daily realign your trust in God, not giving room to distractions.
6. Restoration Year by John Eldredge: This 365-day devotional focuses on the restoration of all blessings lost through Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
7. God Everyday by Mike Lutz: this contemporary devotional serves you with a daily dose of encouragement and powerful insights.
8. Unto the Hills by Billy Graham: this encapsulates the writer’s experiences in study and ministry and comes with 365 daily meditations for inspiration.
9. Our Best Life Together by Joel and Victoria Osteen: written by one of the most popular pastors in the US, this devotional is aimed at couples who seek the most perfect way to start their day.
10. A Look at Life from a Deer Stand Devotional by Steve Chapman: this unique devotional teaches biblical lessons from the view of God’s creations. This is influenced by Steve’s hunting adventures.
If you’re looking for a way to deepen your faith and grow closer to God, you must find the right devotionals. This blog post has listed 10 of the best Christian devotional books out there, so hopefully, you’ll be able to find one that works well with your personal beliefs. I hope this list helped! Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments section below.