2. User Comments
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘comments’) in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of https://scrollforth.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of https://scrollforth.com and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our website name; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
5. Reservation of Rights
6. Removal of Links From Our Platform
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
7. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
8. Classified Listings
We reserve the right to remove a listing if we have doubts about the authenticity of the listing or if we suspect fraudulent activity. When using our classifieds section, please bear in mind that we do not guarantee the authenticity of the classified listings. You should therefore be careful in dealing with advertisers and advertisers should likewise be careful in dealing with customers or clients. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from the use of the classified listings.
9. Monetized Membership
We offer members the opportunity to monetize their membership on Scrollforth. If you would like to monetize your membership, you can opt for monetized membership. For instance, if you are a freelance writer, blogger, or other content creators, you could receive monetary rewards for your activities on Scrollforth. Please note that the monetization option is only available to members resident in Nigeria.
Allocation of monetary reward is at the sole discretion of Scrollforth and funds might be forfeited if we suspect misuse or abuse of the platform, violation of intellectual property rights, or other activities which we might deem reprehensible.
You should not post any content which is subject to an adverse third party right. Where content or part of it is subject to any third party right, you have the sole responsibility of obtaining the necessary permission before posting, publishing or submitting such content for publication on Scrollforth.
You shall indemnify Scrollforth for any claims arising from posts that you publish or cause to be published on Scrollforth.
10. Our Contact
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.