Participate in Scrollforth poetry contest 2021 for a chance to win $250 dollars (USD) in July 2021.
To participate in the Scrollforth poetry contest 2021, all you need to do is write and submit a poem of no less than 180 words.
Submitted poems for the Scrollforth poetry contest will be opened to the public for votes. The author of the poem with the highest votes cast on Scrollforth will win $250 dollars (USD).
The Scrollforth poetry contest 2021 will end on 31st July 2021.
Only 25 contestants are allowed in the competition. Registration for the poetry contest begins on 29-04.-2021 and ends on 30th June 2021.
Submissions of poems will be open from 1st of July 2021 to 31st July 2021. Online voting for the poetry contest will also take place during the same time.
Please note the following:
- You must be at least 13 years of age to participate in the Scrollforth poetry contest 2021.
- There will be a maximum of 50 entries for the poetry contest.
- The poem should be written in English language.
- Only one submission is allowed per contestant.
- The poem must be your original work and should not have been published elsewhere.
- You can vote on your own poem and also solicit votes from other people if you want.
- A submitted poem may be discountenanced and removed from the poetry contest if we suspect plagiasrism.
- Only serious and genuine people are allowed to participate in the poetry. Ensure that your Scrollforth profile details are accurate.
- Payee name for the poetry contest prize must match your profile name on Scrollforth.
- If there is tie on the votes cast, we may extend the deadline for further votes to determine a sole winner for the poetry contest. However no further submissions will be allowed after the deadline (31.07.2021)
- Your poem will be published on Scrollforth if you win the Scrollforth poetry contest.